The Accident The Accident

nice smooth little animation. liked the humor and how you made him almost feel 3D. The camera movement while he's freaking out was very well done.

The Reassignment The Reassignment

a great start

overall i really liked, I can tell a lot of work went into this. So i say keep it up, and i look forward to the next one.

critiqUe109 responds:

dont sweat do0d im working on that ...

Luis vs. ClockCrew Luis vs. ClockCrew

top notch

this whole thing was just top notch, really high quality animation. Thought you did a good job with everything, and i really like how you included the tutorials at the end.

Baka-san: Short 2 Baka-san: Short 2

liked them both

just finished watching both Baka-sans and i liked your style in them both, it seems quite different then everything else i've seen on newgrounds so far. i thought it was all top notch

El-Cid responds:

Thanks, my good man.

The Alios The Alios

....

While the characters didn't have a lot of detail (which may have just been a choice of style), their actions i thought were very well animated, I would just have liked to have seen more action and maybe a bit more detail.

Black ep 1 Black ep 1

it had such a good start

I liked the style that the first part of it had (when he was in the house) but then you seemed to lose all of it when he went out side. Overall thought I liked it, I'd say just work on the movements of the characters a bit, and maybe the scene changes.

New Female Force of Four2 New Female Force of Four2

great use of a medium

While I don't normally like the use of sprites, I think you did a really good job with this, the fight scenes were really well done, and everything seemed to mesh nicely. I was a little worried at the beginning when the screen went black, but was happy to see that it was only a scene effect and the other fights we actually got to see. Great job and keep it up.

Trixiaoyu responds:

Black Screens rule!

LOL why would I submit and EMPTY movie on NGz without it Getting BLAMMED X-D

Ninja vs. Robot (Battle) Ninja vs. Robot (Battle)

its was going so good

I have to admit that i really liked this on the whole, the two things i would like to comment on however where the music, while there is nothing wrong with music from naruto, i think you could have done better, and two, i really think you should leave out the combo hit number. I just think it takes away from the quality, you know just makes it kinda cheesey. Overall however, one of the better animations that I've seen. Congrats you did a great job.

NimO eL mimO NimO eL mimO

oook

while this was a little on the weird side for me, i really liked the whole silent movie thing, and thought the graphics and style of the animation was really well done.

Ed the robot - Pet Ed the robot - Pet

very nice

Man that all looked really good, great job on the movement and graphics of the video.

The only i really noticed was at one point when Ed turned the bolts on his arms kinda stood out, other then that top notch